As you register to our EvloTime app service, you comply with our following terms of service. Please read the following agreement carefully as it contains your legal app rights, obligations, Liability clauses and disclaimer policy.
EvloTime app is a timesheet app service which is provided by Acarin Inc. You use this service at your sole risk. Acarin Inc holds the rights to modify/discontinue the EvloTime app service at any time and will not be liable to you/third party for modifications, cost and discontinuation of service. You agree with the use of third party cookies on our service.
At any time and without your consent, Acarin Inc may unilaterally amend or modify this agreement and restrict your service access without any prior notice or cause. By using our service you have agreed to be bound to such amendments and modifications.
You comply to adhere to any national/international rules and regulations pertaining to our service use. You are solely responsible for the actions to your user account. Non-compliance to rules, Infringement and using the service the unapt way will trigger prompt suspension of your service and subjected to legal terms. Some limitations of use are as follows:
- Acarin Inc has the copyright of the EvloTime app and using any automated device to copy the same.
- Piracy, duplicacy/reselling and contemplation of our service without written consent of Acarin Inc.
- Multiple Login into a single user account/register for an account on behalf of any user other than you is not allowed
Discontinuation and Termination
You can use the service during the previously paid membership which expires after 30 days. After the membership expires your account will be promptly deactivated. There is no discontinuation fees. If membership is not renewed, then you won’t be able to access the service anymore and the account information will be ceased.
Intellectual Proprietary rights
You have acknowledged that the EvloTime app is licensed to Acarin Inc including the proprietary rights and Intellectual property rights. Except as otherwise stated explicitly or as mentioned in our terms and conditions agreement you don’t have authority to Copy/duplicate and support piracy of our service. You are not entitled to use any robot or any automated device to duplicate our service. Acarin Inc deny any claims to any material you post to our service.
Warranties and liability policy
There are some Warranties limitations pertaining to our service use:
- The service is provided on ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Company does not warrant that the service will meet up with your requirements and needs
- The service will be accurate and error free. Warrant any third party advertising to promote any product through our service.
- The bugs will be fixed
There are some Liability limitations associated with use of our service:
- In no event shall the company, its associates and employees will be liable to any indirect, incident and exemplary damages including damages for loss of profit, goodwill and other intangible losses.
- Company assumes no liability for any bugs, viruses or like them may be transmitted to our service via third party softwares.
Applicable Law and Disclaimer disputes
Our terms and license agreement is governed by the Indian Government. All the Disclaimer disputes will be handled through healthy negotiations among the disputes parties.